After he showed everyone his video, my sister asked him if that is what he wanted to do when he was older. Words cannot describe the look on his face; it was like it just clicked that he could actually make videos for the rest of his life, and get paid to do something he loved. I do not think I have ever seen anyone look so happy or excited or passionate about anything. It is amazing at 12 years old he has already figured out what he wants to do with his life; something that excites him, and that he is really good at. I am 20 and I don't know if I have found that yet.
Anyways, here is his video if you want to check it out. Let me know what you think.
(P.S. The toy he used was one of my favorites growing up and has survived 5 decades of children!)
No comments:
Post a Comment