Thursday, May 16, 2013
friendship
This week I got to go up north to my friend's cabin on Gull Lake. It was so much fun having a mini vacation and getting an opportunity to catch up with my best friend, the Sexy Six. One of the biggest mistakes I make when I am at school is not keeping up with my friends at home. I am so grateful that when we do have the opportunity to spend time together it's like we were never apart. I have known these girls for about 6 years now, and I cannot imagine life without them. This vacation was so much fun getting to catch up, tan, watch movies, and just hang out. Even just laying on the floor w/ a food baby is fun when I am with my sexy six! My fingers are crossed that this summer is filled with many more days just like the few I got to spend with my best friends up north.
Also: Catherine, I hope you have an amazing time at Disney World. You are going to have such a great experience and make so many new friends!!! This is such a perfect opportunity for you; I couldn't imagine anyone else in your place! I cannot wait to come visit you and please don't forget to keep an eye out for my Prince Charming ;) haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment