Friday, June 14, 2013

Wow, I have been really bad at keeping up with this blog. That didn't take long. I guess I will use this post to talk about how I have been spending my summer!

One of the biggest things I have been doing this summer is my internship. I have been having so much fun working as a Communications Intern for The Basilica of Saint Mary. I have learned a lot and gotten to work on a lot of different aspects of PR. My boss is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met, and everyone else at The Basilica is so friendly. One of the most exciting things I have been working on is designing signage, t-shirts, and stickers for the Landmark booth at The Basilica Block Party! Having no design experience made me nervous, but so far it has been really fun and pretty easy. I can't wait to see how everything turns out! This internship has really gotten me excited to graduate and enter the PR field.

Some other fun aspects of my summer was getting to decorate for Kara's grad party, and having Emily come visit!!! We spent our one free day at the Walker Sculpture Garden, Lake Calhoun, and uptown! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go back!

Fingers crossed I remember to keep up with this for the rest of the summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment