Right now I want to write about my good friend Sophie. Every time I see her she amazes me more and more. At only 12 years old she is the most outgoing, friendly, charismatic person I have ever met. This weekend I went to a twins game with her and had the opportunity to witness her ability to befriend anyone, no matter their age. She was able to hold a conversation with everyone she met that night and had our entire section helping her get Joe Mauer's attention and dancing, trying to get her on the jumbotron. Her friendliness paid off and 20 people yelling got Joe's attention - he threw her a strike out ball. I was so happy that she was able to get a ball from her favorite player, she deserved it more than anyone I know. It also amazes me that even with an 8 year age difference I can have such a fun time spending time with Soph. I am so blessed to be able to call her a friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment