Tomorrow night I am kicking off this last stretch of the summer with a twins game. Then after a day of packing the craziness begins. Friday through Sunday morning I will be up north, and then as soon as I get home Sunday I head back out to Chicago until Tuesday to move into my apt! Next Friday I get to volunteer with habitat for humanity at work, and then Saturday I am going boating for my grandpas birthday. The next week I will finish up my internship, which will be really sad. I am ending my summer with a bang - ribfest is that Saturday! Then on Tuesday it is back on the road to Chicago again.
So so so much to do! This last month of summer is going to be a lot of fun! The best part is that as soon as it is all over I get to go back to my favorite city and see all of my favorite people. I have a lot to look forward to and am so thankful to have been blessed with such a fantastic summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment